Is it a plane or a train? This fun propeller engine combines elements of both types of transport for a novel play experience. Powered by two AAA batteries (not included), the engine's propeller spins when either forward or reverse gears are chosen.
1. Select forward or reverse gear using the red and grey switches located on the engine.
2. When going forward the propeller spins and a roaring noise can be heard. In reverse, the propeller spins and the train makes a warning sound.
3. Select neutral gear for free play without engaging the gears or using the batteries.
• Battery-driven train engine with spinning propeller on the front.
• Has three gear settings: forward, reverse and neutral, allowing for different play modes.
• The shape of the rear magnet allows for horizontal and vertical movement when pulling loads
• Requires two AAA batteries (not included).