Watch out! When the safety gate comes down the train is coming. This realistic railway cargo set includes a working magnetic crane, a train, a level crossing, a tipper truck and adjustable safety signals.
1. Start by building the track configuration shown on the box.
2. Act out a day in the life of a cargo yard. Drive the tipper truck over the crossing when there are no trains coming and it’s safe. Use the realistic crane to transfer containers from the truck to the waiting train.
3. When the train is fully loaded drive around the circuit making deliveries. Be sure to pay attention to the rail signal!
• 32-piece cargo yard set
• Realistic crane has string hoist with a magnetic end for moving containers
• Includes engine with two carriages with removable containers, a tipper truck with moveable tipper, an adjustable railway signal, a safety sign and tracks
• Realistic railway crossing has gates that can be raised and lowered to prevent accidents
• Great for teaching children about industry and railway safety