Good things come in small boxes! This compact toolbox contains everything children aged 4 and over need to carry out over 6 exciting experiments that will teach them about science and inventing.
1. Use the tools and parts to conduct the experiments. As you complete each one, you'll create a device that will teach you about scientific principles including momentum, potential energy and the conservation of energy.
2. Now let your imagination run wild. Use the different components to conduct new experiments and invent wonderful new devices.
• Science toolbox with more than 6 experiments
• Ideal for younger ages thanks to child-friendly pieces, simple assembly and clear instructions
• Contains everything needed to undertake 6 experiments and construct moving machines including a bell ringer, a cogwheel sound maker, a zoetrope, a waving hand, a climbing frog, and a crane.
• Plastic parts include: Three long bolts, two short bolts, four nuts, two cap nuts, one big pulley, one small pulley, one big cog, one handgrip, one screwdriver and one wrench
• Wooden parts include: One single hole cube, one triple-holed rectangular block, one 5-holed strips, one 7-holed strips, one hanger, and one 9-holed strips
• Soft parts and accessories include: One silicon belt, one bell, one zoetrope, one frog, one gasket and one hand
• Introduces children to the process of experimentation and concepts including energy transfer, momentum and gravity
• Components and tools designed for children's hands and skill levels
• Great for developing logical thinking and an understanding of science, technology, engineering, art and mathematics (STEAM) principles
• For ages 4+
32 pcs: Tool bench, Screws, Nuts, Wheel, Pulley, Blocks, PE slice, String