This squirrel is just nuts about sliding down! Place him at the top of the tree and watch him roll down the different ramps and ring the bell at the bottom. Then explore the other fun features.
1. Set up the railway as shown on the box.
2. Place the squirrel carriage in the ramp at the top of the tree and release. It will scamper down and ring the bell at the bottom.
3. Make the bird fly by spinning the globe, and push the happy ladybird along her path.
• Squirrel designed to descend down and ring the bell at the bottom
• Painted with a colorful wildlife motif
• Includes spinning bird and ladybird track
• Helps to develop motor skills
• For independent play or compatible with most wooden railway sets