There’s nothing healthier than fresh vegetables! Trim the stems and then use the play knife to cut the green pepper, tomato and more. The vegetables are held together with self-stick tabs and come apart for extra realism.
1. Assemble the ingredients you want to prepare
2. Trim the stems and use the play knife to chop the vegetables.
3. Brings the chopped ingredients together in a dish. Maybe a healthy salad or a French ratatouille?
• Garden vegetables playset with knife
• Includes a tomato, a green pepper, an onion, a carrot, an eggplant, a cauliflower, two mushroom and a play knife.
• Ingredients come apart and the stems can be removed for added realism
• Great for teaching kids about ingredients, cooking and healthy eating