Get started on the road to becoming a scientist with this cool inventor's workbench containing over 10 different experiments! As children aged 4 and over complete each experiment, they will produce a fun new machine to teach them about science.
1. Use the tools and parts to conduct the 10 experiments. As you complete each one, you'll create a device that will teach you about scientific principles including momentum, potential energy and the conservation of energy.
2. Now let your imagination run wild. Use the different components to conduct new experiments and invent wonderful new devices.
• Scientific workbench with more than ten experiments
• Ideal for younger ages thanks to child-friendly pieces, simple assembly and clear instructions
• Contains everything needed to undertake 10 experiments and produce a mechanical grabber, a robot head, a fan belt, a crane, a cable car, a bell ringer, a climbing frog, a waving hand, a sound maker and a boom gate
• Plastic parts include: Five long bolts, eight short bolts, eight nuts, four cap nuts, one triple-holed joint, one big pulley, one small pulley, one big cog, one handgrip, one screwdriver, one wrench, three fan blades, one C-clamp, one hanger and one triangular box.
• Wooden parts include: One single hole cube, one triple-holed rectangular block, one 5-holed strips, three 7-holed strips, and two 9-holed strips
• Soft parts and accessories include: One silicone belts, one bell, one frog, one gasket, two hands, and one mask.
• Introduces children to the process of experimentation and concepts including energy transfer, momentum and gravity
• Components and tools designed for children's hands and skill levels
• Great for developing logical thinking and an understanding of Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Mathematics (STEAM) principles
• For ages 4+
58 pcs: Tool bench, Screws, Nuts, Wheel, Pulley, Blocks, PE slice, String